Five types of works may be submitted for presentation:
- oral communications (15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions);
- posters (The maximum size for posters is 130 cm high x 85 cm wide);
- symposium sessions (thematically – related 4 or 5 oral presentations to be presented in 90 minutes, submitted by a chair of the symposium);
For oral communications, posters and symposium sessions, use this link for abstract submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icapes2019
First, you will be required to create an EasyChair account (by clicking „sign up for an account”), then you can login in this account and submit the Abstract (by clicking on ”New Submission”).
Abstracts must be submitted in English and they should have maximum 350 words.
Also, please insert 3 to 5 keywords appropriate for your presentation.
For workshops and roundtables, please contact the organizing committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) and state the topic of your proposed contribution.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Final decision of the evaluation will be communicated to the corresponding author.
Participants are invited to submit the full papers presenting their research to the following journals, edited by the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences and indexed by several international scientific databases:
- The Scientific Annals of “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iaşi, Educational Sciences Series – https://www.psih.uaic.ro/anale-st/
- The Scientific Annals of “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iaşi, Psychology Series https://www.psih.uaic.ro/anale-psih/
- Psihologia Sociala – https://www.psih.uaic.ro/revpsihsoc/
Participants who wish to register only as audience (without a presentation) are only required to send a scanned copy of the bank transfer to email@example.com, mentioning their name and affiliation.