Scientific Annals of “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iaşi,
Educational Sciences Series
The Scientific Annals of “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iaşi, Educational Sciences Series constitute a forum for fundamental and applied research in educational sciences, opened to all researchers interested in associated topics. The content of the volumes covers both theoretical and terminological debates as aroused from recent developments in educational sciences, as well as current tendencies in empirical research. Accordingly, the articles submitted for publication can focus on:
- Theoretical debates on the history of educational concepts and pedagogical trends ;
- Theoretical approaches on current educational challenges;
- Original studies (based on quantitative or qualitative research);
- Studies presented at national and international conferences that have been published only in volumes of abstracts;
- Well documented and critical book reviews;
- Reports on scientific events in which educational researchers may be interested.
THE VOLUME IS ANNUALY PUBLISHED.
ARTICLES FOR EACH VOLUME CAN BE SUBMITTED UNTILL 15TH OF MAY EVERY YEAR.
Authors can ask for one or more paid copies of the volume in which their article is published (they will be sent by regular post).