Within the Doctoral School of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași, the procedures of habilitation and recognition of the university professors’ right to coordinate doctoral theses can be followed.
The habilitation procedures are carried out in accordance with the current legislation in force and in compliance with the minimum standards defined by CNATDCU.
Colleagues interested in obtaining the authorization / right to coordinate doctoral theses, are asked to contact the director of the doctoral school ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for discussing the procedural steps.
The following rules or legislation must be observed in order to organize the habilitation exam
- ORDER no. 5229 of August 17, 2020 for the approval of the methodologies regarding the granting of the habilitation certificate.
- UAIC Regulation on the organization and conduct of the process of obtaining the certificate of authorization (2020-2021)
- ORDER no. 6,129 from 2016 on minimum promotion standards (CNATDCU)
- The operational procedure regarding the organization and development of the process of obtaining the habilitation certificate for the period of the state of emergency and of the eventual consequences deriving from it, approved in the Senate Decision of 30.04.2020
- MECTS Order no. 5691/13 October 2011 for the approval of the Regulation for the functioning of CNATDCU in order to evaluate the habilitation theses and the model of the Application – type for the defense of the habilitation thesis