1.The results of the admission contest
- 14.09.2021: List of admitted candidates – Romanian candidates
- 14.09.2021: List of admitted candidates – foreign candidates
- 14.09.2021: List of rejected candidates
2. Procedures for confirming the place awarded
Fees to be paid
Candidates declared admitted will pay the registration fee in the amount of 60 lei;
Candidates admitted to paid positions are required to pay at least 30% of the tuition fee for the first semester of the academic year 2021/2022.
Documents to be submitted to the file
Candidates admitted to doctoral studies have the obligation to sign the study contract and to submit the application file, from September 22 to September 24, 2021 (between 13:00-15:00), the following original study documents:
- registration form (Psychology şi Education Sciences);
- curriculum vitae;
- the list of the candidate’s scientific papers (if applicable);
- certificate of knowledge of a foreign language, issued by the Faculty of Letters of the “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iaşi, before taking the entrance exam, at least two years; Exceptions are candidates who have completed a single or double specialization, in the degree of which a foreign language appears, of an accredited faculty, have the DALF test, TOFEL or other recognized international certificates;
- original and copy of birth certificate;
- original and copy of identity card;
- original and copy of marriage certificate / name change, if applicable;
- original – Baccalaureate diploma;
- original – Bachelor’s degree / equivalent document and diploma supplement / transcript;
- original – Master’s degree / equivalent document / graduation certificate and supplement to the diploma / transcript / school situation;
- registration fee payment receipt: 300 lei. The registration fee can be paid at BRD or at any other bank using data (if requested) from the table found at this link ; also, using the data from the aforementioned table, the payment can be made by bank transfer.
- receipt for payment of registration fee (60 lei);
- candidates admitted to paid positions must attach a receipt representing at least 30% of the tuition fee for the first semester of the academic year 2021/2022;
- Rroma candidates will also be required to submit a written recommendation issued by one of the legally constituted Rroma organizations, regardless of their field of activity, stating that the candidate is part of the Rroma ethnicity and not membership in the organization in question.
3. Signing study contracts and scientific research program
At the beginning of October, the candidates declared admitted to the doctorate will be announced to appear for the signing of the Study Contracts. Once the Study Contracts have been signed, the Scientific Research Program – “PCS” (the name and the periods of support of the 4 Research Reports) can be signed (if completed, after discussions with the PhD supervisor). More details in the section “Administrative regulations and procedures”.